In 2003 we first opened up in Cambridge with 3 apartments. We now have 70 apartments in 9 central locations but still offer the personal, friendly service that we set out with.
Each location has been individually styled with comfort at the top of our mind. We believe we offer the best equipped kitchens and last year we upgraded all our beds to Hypnos beds, who have a royal charter to supply the Queen, no less! We made this investment because we believe we are in the business of offering a "good nights sleep". Feedback from our guests suggests we are getting something right.
To see our apartments in Cambridge CLICK HERE
For all guests in our London and Cambridge apartments
We are delighted that you will be coming to stay with us. Below you will find answers to some frequently asked questions and additional information that we think you might find helpful in making your stay with us easy and relaxing.
How do I arrive?
Watch this handy video to help prepare you for your stay. Please note you can turn captions on by clicking on the small CC button on You Tube. You can then select the language you would like to see the captions in. CLICK HERE to see the video.
Advise us of your approximate arrival time at least 24 hours prior to your check in. On the day of arrival call us on 01223 313383 option 3 when you are 45 minutes away and we will arrange to meet you there.
If I need something during my stay who do I call?
If you need to discuss your reservation to extend or shorten your stay for example please call 01223 313383 option 2 and speak with Lisa or Natalie, our Reservations Team, during the daytime Monday - Friday. In the evening and weekends Suzanne, Paul or Steve are on hand to help. After 10pm please leave a message and we will respond the next day. Alternatively email us email@example.com
If you need to discuss something about your apartment for example report a maintenance issue or to ask when your weekly clean will be call 01223 313383 option 3 and speak with Helen our Guest Services Manager, or Maria her assistant, during the daytime Monday – Friday. In the evening and weekends Leo, Geoff or Sharon are on hand to help. Alternatively email us firstname.lastname@example.org After 10pm please only call in the event of an emergency.
What do I need to know before I arrive?
- Your bed linen is Egyptian cotton, your towels are white and fluffy and are both refreshed weekly. Additional towels supplied upon request.
- Your apartment is serviced weekly by our Housekeeping Team. If you require your apartment cleaning more frequently please ask us – additional cleaning can be arranged, price upon application
- Your internet is wireless broadband access and is high speed. It is suitable for systems with Windows 95 or above. Usage is subject to a Fair Usage Policy.
- Save your luggage allowance as there is no need to bring your hairdryer we supply one in your apartment.
- Take the stress out of your arrival with our welcome packs supplied complimentary -
- Staying 2 – 5 nights - This pack is designed to enable you to relax after your journey. It includes Fairtrade tea, coffee, sugar and hot chocolate, milk (1 pint), biscuits, bathroom products, soaps and Ecover cleaning and washing products (you can upgrade to an Enhanced pack – see below).
- Staying 6 nights and over (or upgrade to this option for a small charge if your stay is shorter) - This pack is designed to start you off, getting you through the first night and breakfast the next morning. It includes Fairtrade tea, coffee, hot chocolate and sugar, milk (2 pints), biscuits, eggs, bread, butter, Jams etc. cereals, pasta and pasta sauce, salt, pepper, bathroom products, soaps and Ecover cleaning and washing products for the machines.
- Your bathroom offers complimentary White Company mini toiletries to start you off
- Your TV is a flat screen with freeview
- Your apartment has a DVD player. A small DVD library is available for your use. Please contact our office for a list of DVDs.
- No need to find a laundrette your apartment has a washer dryer
- Bring your music collection with you your apartment has an MP3 Plug in Facility
- Don’t battle with a travel iron your apartment has an iron & ironing board
- We do not have a reception/concierge at our apartment locations but we’re just a phone call away and also operate a 24 hours a day emergency service. Call us on 01223 313383 we are happy to help
- Your departure – a departure card will be dropped to your apartment a day before you leave fully explaining the self check out procedure or details are also in your apartment manual
- Your apartment is ideal for you and your family. We welcome children and we can supply high chairs and travel cots free upon request
Quick reference of what’s in my apartment
Pots and Pans
Other cooking utensils and equipment
Rice Cooker on request
Cleaning products and equipment – dish cloths, tea towels etc
Iron & ironing board
Mop & bucket
MP3 Plug in facility
Go back to the HOME PAGE
For additional information about the city you ar visiting click below
Recent guest comments
"This is my second stay, great place!! I'll be in contact for my next stay" - Marino Place - 9th April 2013
"Apartment far exceeed our expectations, fantastic could not have been better, immaculate, convenient, comfortable home from home." - Riverside Place - 4th April 2013
"Absolutely wonderful!! We would come back again and would certainly recommend." - The Hamiltons - 3rd April 2013