Style in the City
City Quarters is a three block development built around an elegant water garden offering space to relax, whilst being only a short walk to places of work and leisure.
Situated close to the City and the Tower of London, City Quarters is ideal for those working in the area but who want to be able to explore London in their spare time. Within a short walk for most of the London underground rail lines and the Docklands Light Railway (taking you to Canary Wharf), City Quarters gives you full access to all London has to offer
Each of the business grade 1 and 2 bedroom apartments is individually furnished and stylishly decorated to complement this magnificent building.
- Living area features floor to ceiling windows for a bright outlook
- LCD flat screen TV, DVD and CD Player
- Wireless broadband internet access (subject to our Fair Usage Policy, see Terms and Conditions for details)
- Fully equipped kitchen features microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine with dryer
- Master bedroom has a king size bed, double wardrobe (and en suite bathroom in 2 bedroom apartment)
- Spacious bathroom off the main hallway
- Electronically gated site for total security
- Balconies or private mini-garden
|Location postcode||E1 8EY|
|Bedrooms||1 and 2|
|Bathrooms||1 and 2|
|Parking||Not on site|
|Close to||The City, Tower of London, Liverpool Street|
Rates (excl VAT).
VAT is 20% for 1st 28 nights
1 bed from £131 +VAT per night
Please note there is a summer suppliment of 40% for all London bookings in July and August 2012
Getting there: The nearest tube (underground/subway) station is Aldgate East, which is on the District and Hammersmith & City lines. You can also easily walk from Liverpool Street (Central line), Aldgate (Circle and Metropolitan lines), Tower Hill (circle and District lines) and Tower Gateway (DLR line) stations. Each of these is no more than 15 minutes walk away.