Chic accommodation close to the historic centre
Completed in 2011 these studio and 1 bedroom apartments offer a perfect combination of central location and an excellent price. With the river just over the road and only 5 minutes walk to the start of the historic centre Marino Place is ideal for exploring the city and enjoying its amenities.
The apartments have been carefully furnished to give comfort in a stylish way and with our new Hypnos beds you are guaranteed to have a great nights sleep.
Also close by is one of the best dining areas in Cambridge with a wide choice of restaurants and with easy access to the science and business parks to the north of the city. Marino Place is also a great base if you are working in Cambridge
- 32 inch flat screen TV, DVD and CD player
- Wireless broadband internet connection (subject to our Fair Usage Policy, see Terms and Conditions for details)
- Contemporary wooden flooring throughout
- Fully equipped kitchen features microwave, dishwasher,fridge freezer and washing machine with dryer
- Comfortable bedrooms, with Hypnos beds
- Modern shower room (please note: no bath)
- Some parking availble, confirm at time of booking
- Business grade apts with private balcony or garden
- Please be aware that some of the Business grade apartments have the bedroom on a mezanine floor and so are not suitable for young children or those with limited mobility
View Marino Place in a larger map
|Location postcode||CB4 3AD|
|Bedrooms||studio and 1|
|Apartment type||Leisure and Business|
|Parking||limited, request when booking|
|Close to||Historic colleges, River Cam and Restaurants|
Rates (excl VAT).
VAT is 20% for 1st 28 nights
|studio from £79 +VAT per night (i.e. for 28+ nights)
1 bed Leisure from £91 +VAT per night
1 bed Business from £99 +VAT per night
Directions: Following Chesterton Road westward and pass the Arundel Hotel and Alpha Road on your right (river on your left). Then turn right into Hertford Street and the apartments are the first block on your left. Parking is at the rear.