Smart, Spacious and Central
Paradise Street is right in the heart of Cambridge, adjacent to the Grafton Shopping Centre and just a 7 minute walk from the historic city centre.
With their own private decked courtyard, Paradise Street Apartments are perfect for business and leisure visitors alike, offering a quiet retreat in which to relax after a hard day’s work, sightseeing or shopping.
With grocery stores, restaurants and pubs abound, these apartments are within easy reach of everything a visitor to Cambridge could possibly need. Please note that parking must be pre-booked in this location.
- Living area features comfortable lounge suite
- Contemporary wooden flooring with underfloor heating
- Flat screen TV, DVD and CD Player
- Air Conditioning in some apartments
- Wireless broadband internet connection (subject to our Fair Usage Policy, see Terms and Conditions for details)
- Fully equipped kitchen features microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washing machine with dryer
- Comfortable bedrooms, beautifully decorated
- Modern bathrooms boasting contemporary styling and showers over the bath. En suite bathrooms are also available
- Secure entrance and allocated parking (subject to availbility)
- Private decked courtyard
View Paradise Street Apartments in a larger map
|Location postcode||CB1 1DR|
|Bedrooms||1, 2 and 3|
|Bathrooms||1 and 2|
|Apartment type||Leisure, Business and Executive|
|Parking||Allocated and secure|
|Close to||Grafton Centre, City centre and Anglia Ruskin University|
|Rates (excl VAT). VAT is 20% for 1st 28 nights||1 bed from £99 +VAT per night
2 bed from £119 +VAT per night
3 bed from £169 +VAT per night
Directions: From East Road turn into Dover Street and past the Tram Depot pub on your right. Follow the road around to the right. Paradise Street apartments are just on the right after turning left at the end of the road.