Modern Comforts in a Handy Location
Completed in January 2008, The Hamiltons is situated in one of the most desirable residential locations in Cambridge, fronting onto Chesterton Road and backing onto Hamilton Road.
It offers excellent access to the city centre (10 minutes walk), the river (2 minutes walk) and the Business and Science Parks (5 minutes drive). There is private parking to the rear of the development.
There are many local amenities including the best butcher in the region, grocery stores, restaurants and gastro pubs, all overlooking the river.
- Living area features comfortable lounge suite
- Contemporary wooden flooring
- Flat screen TV, DVD and CD Player
- Spacious dining area
- Study area in all Penthouse apartments
- Wireless broadband internet connection (subject to our Fair Usage Policy, see Terms and Conditions for details)
- Fully equipped kitchen features microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washing machine with dryer
- Comfortable bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Modern bathrooms with wet rooms in 1 bed apts and separate shower rooms in all penthouse apts
- Secure entrance and allocated parking
- Private balconies (penthouses only)
- Lift access to all apartments
View Hamiltons in a larger map
|Location postcode||CB4 1ER|
|Bedrooms||1 and 2|
|Bathrooms||1 and 2|
|Apartment type||Business and Executive|
|Close to||Grafton Centre, River Cam, Midsummer Common, Science and Business Parks|
|Rates (excl VAT).||1 bed Business from £99 +VAT per night|
VAT is 20% for 1st 28 nights
|2 bed Leisure from £119 +VAT per night
|2 bed Executive from £139 +VAT per night
Directions: The main door to the apartments is on Chesterton Road 100 metres east of the the turn into Hamilton Road. For the car park at the rear, turn into Hamilton Road, down the side of the Old Spring pub. Follow the road around to the left, and the entrance is another 30 metres on the left just before a building with blue window frames, avoiding the tree in the middle of the opening!