Local community living meets cosmopolitan Cambridge
Jubilee House is the newest addition to our portfolio of apartments in Cambridge, completed in May 2017. Located on a quiet residential street set back from the road with a traditional Victorian frontage, Jubilee House offers a stunning selection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Nestled in a friendly community these apartments really immerse you in true Cambridge with fantastic local amenities on your doorstep. Independent, eclectic and ethnically diverse are essential words to describe the vast array of local coffee shops, bars, traditional pubs, a craft ale brewery, restaurants and bistros, boutiques and food markets which are all just a short walk away on the surrounding streets and Mill Road.
Each apartment is finished to a high specification with all the integrated appliances you need to take advantage of self catering accommodation and feature kingsize beds, Egyptian cotton bed linen, Fibre broadband and free on site car parking as standard.
They are a great base whether you are visiting Cambridge for business or leisure less than 1 mile from the city centre and less than half a mile from Cambridge Railway Station
- Flat screen TV, DVD player and cable for your music device
- High speed Fiber Optic internet connection
- Contemporary wooden flooring with carpets in bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen features microwave/oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine with dryer
- Comfortable Hypnos beds
- Modern bathrooms with walking in shower in 1 bed apartments and additional bath in 2 bed apts
- Feature private balcony or terrace in 1 bed superior apartments and the penthouse2 bed apartments
- Some apartments with original Victorian features, including lovely large windows for bright outlook
- Parking on site, subject to availability
CB1 2NZ/Please use postcode CB1 2LW for Sat Navigation
1 and 2 bed
1 and 2
Standard and Superior
Yes, on site
The vibrant Mill Road, with cafes and shops
Jubilee House offers Superior and Standard 1 bedroom and Superior 2 bedroom apartments.
All prices can be found on our Prices page and exclude VAT.
VAT is 20% for the first 28 nights and 4% thereafter.
Automatic discounts apply for longer stays.
Please let us know if you are working on a particular budget, we will do our best to help you.
From Parker Piece, turn up Mill road, leaving the city behind you. Cross a couple of pedestrian crossings until you get to a cross roads with traffic lights. There is a church on your right. Turn left at the traffic lights and then take the first right into Hooper Street. Turn into number 3, which you will find on your left, about 3 houses down. It is the large block, set slightly back from the road.