Competition Terms and Conditions
Prize draw terms and conditions page
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who text the entry word to the SMS short code displayed on the advert.
- Employees or agencies of Your Space Cambridge Ltd (“YSA”, “We”) its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive texts from YSA containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every text that we send.
- The opening date and closing date and time for entries are as indicated in the interaction information. Any entries received before the competition or prize draw opens or after the closing date and time will not be counted but may still be charged.
- Each entrant will be charged the cost of entry (if any) as indicated in the interaction information. If charges apply, entrants must have the permission of the bill payer before entering the promotion.
- Entry to the promotion must be by the applicable method as indicated in the interaction information which may include the following:
7.1 SMS entry: SMS entrants should send an SMS to the short code as indicated in the interaction information. The charge per SMS will be the cost indicated in the interaction information plus any applicable standard network charges. The total cost will be dependent on the entrant’s network. Charges will be deducted from the entrant’s available credit if they are a pre-pay customer or appear on their monthly statement if they are a pay-monthly customer.
SMS entrants will receive an SMS text message confirming their entry, which may include information about YSA or other services relating to the promotion. SMS entrants may opt out of receiving additional marketing messages at any time (please see section 9.2 of these terms and conditions).
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- YSA accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by YSA.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is specified on each interaction information. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
- The prize is as specified in the interaction information. Unless otherwise stated in the interaction information, each entrant is limited to winning one prize per prize draw.
- The prize is subject to availability and to winner confirmation, i.e. YSA has managed to contact the winner and confirm eligibility.
- Any prize elements including travel and/or accommodation will be subject to availability. Certain dates may be excluded when the winner may or may not take up the prize. Where the prize involves travel or accommodation on a date to be chosen by the winner, YSA reserves the right to determine a final date by which the prize must be taken.
- Unless otherwise specified, all elements relating to a prize including travel and/or accommodation must be taken up during one period, and not on non-consecutive dates.
- YSA accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the accommodation).
- Where the winner is randomly selected, the draw for the winner will take place within one week of the closing date and time for all entries unless otherwise specified in the interaction information. Unless stated otherwise in the interaction information, the winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all valid entries, subject to eligibility and winner confirmation (and, for competitions where entrants are required to answer one or more questions, answering such question(s) correctly).
- The winner will be notified by telephone by 28 days after the closing date specified on the interaction information and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to YSA within 14 days of being notified by YSA, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and YSA shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described below (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and YSA shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by YSA by post.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- YSA retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Information and data (“personal data”) which is provided by you when you enter the prize draw will be held by the YSA and may be used by YSA for the purposes of administering and fulfilling the prize draw.
- Generally, we will only send you marketing messages if you indicate that you consent (e.g. by “opting-in”) to receiving such messages. By choosing to interact with our services by SMS text message, you will be indicating that you consent to receiving marketing messages from us to your device in respect of similar products and services. You can avoid receiving these communications by adding NO INFO at the end of your SMS text entry. You may opt out of receiving further marketing at any time by texting STOP to one of our entry shortcodes. Texting STOP will cost one standard network rate message.
- By taking part in the prize draw you agree to participate in publicity at YSA’s request if you are the winner of a prize draw. You agree that YSA (or any third party nominated by YSA) may in its sole discretion use the winner’s (and if applicable their companion’s) name and image and their comments relating to the prize and their experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid.
- If you are the winner of a prize draw you agree that YSA may list your name and location on the winners’ page of YSA website(s) and YSA may publish or announce your name and location elsewhere as YSA determines in its sole discretion.
- YSA accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of GNM for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- YSA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of YSA in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- YSA shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Your Space Cambridge Limited, 1 Signet Court, Swanns Road, Cambridge CB5 8LA