Elegant accommodation just 5 minutes from the train station
The Flamsteed Close apartments are located in brand new development on a quiet leafy residential street near to the Cambridge Leisure Park. The Leisure Park is home to a multi screen cinema, bowling alley, health club and many restaurants, and the Cambridge Junction arts and music centre. The railway station is also just a short 5 minute walk away.
Each of the 2 bedroom apartments has been styled to create a contemporary and relaxed home from home environment. Floor to ceiling windows create a lovely light feel and the open plan design provides a spacious living environment. All bedrooms have en-suite facilities making this location perfect for business travellers to share. With beautiful wooden flooring in the living areas and carpets in the bedroom, Flamsteed Close is both comfortable and practical.
With all the conveniences of the city a 25 minute walk and a short bus ride away, Flamsteed Close Apartments offer a quiet retreat to relax in as you work and live in Cambridge.
- Flat screen TV, DVD player and cable for your music device
- Wireless high speed Fibre Optic internet connection
- Contemporary wooden flooring downstairs with carpets in bedrooms upstairs
- Fully equipped kitchen features microwave, dishwasher,fridge freezer and washing machine with dryer
- Luxury Hypnos beds with Egyptian cotton bedding
- Modern bathrooms ensuite facilities for both bedrooms
- Patio garden and private underground parking
- Living area features floor to ceiling windows for a bright outlook
Two, plus downstairs toilet
Private underground allocated parking
Cambridge Leisure park, railway station and Addenbrookes hospital
Driving away from the city centre on Hills Road drive over the railway bridge. Take the first left at the bottom of the bridge and then second left into Rustat Road. Flamsteed Close is about half way down on the left.
Click on map to zoom in and out.