Affordable luxury in a central location
Nelson Court is an award winning development situated in one of the most desirable residential locations in Cambridge.
It offers excellent access to the city centre (10 mins walk), the river (2 mins walk) and the Business and Science Parks (5 mins drive). There are many local amenities including the best butcher in the region, grocery stores, restaurants and gastro pubs overlooking the river.
Nelson Court is situated on a quiet side street, just off Chesterton Road so offers a really relaxing environment to explore Cambridge from. Each apartment is different with a lovely communal garden to sit in.
- Flat screen TV, DVD player and cable for your music device
- Wireless high speed Fibre Optic internet connection
- Studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedrooms available
- Fully equipped kitchen features microwave, dishwasher,fridge (with freezer over) and washing machine (with dryer)
- Luxury Hypnos beds with Egyptian cotton bedding
- Modern shower rooms (bath in 3 bedroom)
- Private balcony with some 1 bedroom apts, private shared garden for all guests
- All apartments individually furnished, design for comfort.
Studio, 1 bed, 2 bed, 3 bed
Shower rooms except 3 bed
Standard and Superior
Some available at nearby Hamilton location, subject to availability
River, Jesus Green, local shops
Nelson Court offers Standard studio, Standard and Superior 1 bedroom, Standard 2 bedroom and Superior 3 bedroom apartments.
All prices can be found on our Prices page and exclude VAT.
VAT is 20% for the first 28 nights and 4% thereafter.
Automatic discounts apply for longer stays.
Please let us know if you are working on a particular budget, we will do our best to help you.
From Chesterton Road (coming from the East), pass the Old Spring pub on the left and at the next left turn into Trafalgar Road. Nelson Court is almost immediately on your left, behind some wooden gates.
Click on map to zoom in and out.