Jubilee House 1 bedroom – Superior
Jubilee House is the newest addition to our portfolio of apartments in Cambridge, completed in May 2017. Located on a quiet residential street set back from the road with a traditional Victorian frontage, Jubilee House offers a stunning selection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Nestled in a friendly community these apartments really immerse you in true Cambridge with fantastic local amenities on your doorstep. Independent, eclectic and ethnically diverse are essential words to describe the vast array of local coffee shops, bars, traditional pubs, a craft ale brewery, restaurants and bistros, boutiques and food markets which are all just a short walk away on the surrounding streets and Mill Road.
Each apartment is finished to a high specification with all the integrated appliances you need to take advantage of self catering accommodation and feature kingsize beds, Egyptian cotton bed linen, Fibre broadband and free on site car parking as standard.
They are a great base whether you are visiting Cambridge for business or leisure less than 1 mile from the city centre and less than half a mile from Cambridge Railway Station.
- 32 inch flat screen TV, DVD and media cable to plug in your own device
- Fibre broadband internet connection
- Fully equipped kitchens featuring microwave/oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine with dryer
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- Contemporary wooden flooring in the living area, carpets in the bedrooms
- Comfortable Hypnos beds
- Modern shower rooms in all apartments
- Many with original Victorian features
- If using Sat Nav please use postcode CB1 2LW
Free on site car parking (subject to availability)
- Stays between 2 and 5 nights - £155.00 per night
- Stays between 6 and 27 nights - £139.50 per night
- Stays 28+ nights - £124.00 per night
VAT is 20% tax on the first 28 days and thereafter 4%.