Before You Arrive
Here’s What’s to Know About Your Apartment Before You Arrive:
Your apartment is serviced every week by our housekeeping team. When you arrive you’ll be told what day your weekly clean is. If you require your apartment to be cleaned more often, you can let us know! Please ask via email or telephone and additional cleans can be arranged with price upon application.
To help start you off with your stay with us, we provide complimentary welcome packs ready for when you arrive. They are supplied to get you through your first night and morning: (You can upgrade for a small charge to the Enhanced welcome pack if your stay is for 2-5 nights.)
- Duration of stay (2-5 nights) – The Standard welcome pack provided for a shorter stay will contain the following; Sensational tea, Columbia Coffee, Fair-trade sugar, 1 pint of milk & Frank’s biscuits.
- Duration of stay (6 nights +) – The Enhanced welcome pack provided for a longer stay will contain the following; Sensational tea, Columbia Coffee, Fair-trade sugar, 2 pints of milk, Frank’s biscuits, eggs, bread, butter, jams, cereals, pasta & pasta sauce.
We do not have a reception/concierge at our apartment locations, but we are always available by email or telephone. So if you do need anything else then please get in contact with us. In emergency cases, we have a 24 hour Operations Team service, we are happy to help anytime.
What Will Be In My Apartment?
- 43”/108cm Smart TV allowing for all your streaming accounts, such as Netflix, Amazon, Spotify, etc.
- All the apartments have cleaning facilities, such as the following equipment: washer/dryer, a dishwasher, clothes airer, an iron & ironing board. Along with the necessities, dish cloths, tea towels, etc.
- Our apartments are also ideal for families. We can supply you with high chairs & travel cots free upon your request.
- You will be provided with bed linen made from Egyptian cotton and white fluffy towels. Both are refreshed weekly and additional towels can be supplied upon your request.
- Your apartment has high speed internet with wireless broadband access. The usage is subject to the Fair Usage Policy.
- For cooking in the kitchen you will have the necessary equipment at your disposal. Such as the following, fridge freezer, microwave, kettle, rice cooker, toaster, pots & pans. These will come with the appropriate cooking utensils, cutlery, crockery, glassware. As well as the guaranteed cooking requirements, herbs, spices, salt & pepper.
- There will be a smart tablet in your apartment which can be used to contact the Your Space HQ. It provides you with information about the apartment for example; local amenities, entertainment, restaurants, delivery foods, local transport, & useful phone numbers.
- Your bathroom offers complimentary toiletries, stocked with shampoo, conditioner, hand soaps & body wash.
- Lastly you will be provided with a travel adaptor & a hair dryer.
For further information about your stay, you can click here.