Cambridge on your doorstep
The Market Rise apartments are located in a modern building near to the Cambridge Leisure Park, home to a multi screen cinema, bowling alley, health club and many restaurants, and the ‘Cambridge Junction’ arts and music centre. The railway station is also just a short 10 minute walk away.
Each of the 2 bedroom apartments has been styled to create a contemporary and relaxed home from home environment, whilst large windows ensure that the spacious open plan living areas are flooded in natural light, and we are pleased to announce that all of our Market Rise apartments have been upgraded in 2015 and now boast new bathrooms, flooring, decor and the latest furniture, making them even more luxurious!
With all the conveniences of the city literally on your doorstep, Market Rise Apartments provide the perfect base to really call home.
- Flat screen TV, DVD player and cable for your music device
- Wireless high speed Fibre Optic internet connection
- Contemporary wooden flooring with underfloor heating
- Fully equipped kitchen features microwave, dishwasher,fridge (with freezer over) and washing machine with dryer
- Grocery stores and leisure facilities on your doorstep
- Luxury Hypnos beds with Egyptian cotton bedding
- Underground private parking
- Living area features wide windows for a bright outlook
Secure underground parking
Cambridge leisure park, Railway station and Addenbrookes Hospital
From Hills Road, driving out of Cambridge, cross over the long railway bridge (2 lanes). At the traffic lights turn left into Cherry Hinton Road. The Market Rise apartments are on the left once you pass the Local Tesco. If you have a car then parking is underground with the entrance around the back so take the first left and then left again.
Click on map to zoom in and out.