Modern Comforts in a Central Location
The Hamiltons is situated in one of the most desirable residential locations in Cambridge, fronting onto Chesterton Road and backing onto Hamilton Road.
It offers excellent access to the city centre (10 minutes walk), the river (2 minutes walk) and the Business and Science Parks (5 minutes drive). There is private parking to the rear of the development.
There are many local amenities including the best butcher in the region, grocery stores, restaurants and gastro pubs, all overlooking the river.
- Flat screen TV, DVD player and cable for your music device
- Wireless high speed Fibre Optic internet connection
- Contemporary wooden flooring with underfloor heating and carpets in the bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen features microwave, dishwasher,fridge freezer and washing machine with dryer
- Luxury Hypnos beds with Egyptian cotton bedding
- Modern bathrooms with walk-in wetroom in 1 bed apartments
- Feature private garden in some 1 bedroom apartments
- Private balcony in penthouse apartments
- Lift to all apartments
- Living area features floor to ceiling windows for a bright outlook
1 and 2 bedroom apartments
1 or 2 (in Executive)
Standard, Superior and Executive
Private parking on site
River, Jesus College and great places to eat
From East Road, driving away from Parker’s Piece, go straight over the first roundabout and over the river. At the next roundabout turn left and drive up Chesterton Road. The front entrance to the apartments is on Chesterton Road but if you have a car you should take the first left turn into DeFreville Avenue and then first right into Hamilton Road. The entrance to the carpark is at the left hand end of a block of apartment (on the right) with dark blue window frames. There is a tree in the way but you can drive either side of it into the car park.
Click on map to zoom in and out.