Chic in the City
Eden House is an exciting new development, completed in October 2014, comprising of 1 bedroom standard, superior and executive apartments nestled on a quiet, no through road in central Cambridge with access to lots of local amenities.
These stunning apartments feature floor to ceiling windows, each with their own balcony or private courtyard garden. With modern design and contemporary styling they are the perfect base, whether visiting for business or leisure. The Grafton Centre is only 2 minutes walk away, offering shopping and restaurant and 10 minutes walk beyond that is the historic centre.
Situated just off East Road, the apartments offer excellent access to Cambridge’s Science and Business Parks.
- Flat screen TV, DVD player and cable for your music device
- Wireless high speed Fibre Optic internet connection
- Contemporary wooden flooring with carpets in the bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen features microwave, dishwasher,fridge freezer and washing machine with dryer
- Luxury Hypnos beds with Egyptian cotton bedding
- Modern bathrooms with walking in showers
- Feature private balcony or garden in all apartments
- Living area features floor to ceiling windows for a bright outlook
Standard, Superior and Executive
Parking next door, subject to availability
Grafton Centre, City centre and Anglia Ruskin University
Eden House offers Standard, Superior and Executive 1 bedroom apartments.
All prices can be found on our Prices page and exclude VAT.
VAT is 20% for the first 28 nights and 4% thereafter.
Automatic discounts apply for longer stays.
Please let us know if you are working on a particular budget, we will do our best to help you.
From East Road, coming from Parker’s Piece, turn right at the traffic lights next to the round court house into St Matthew’s Street. Take the first left and then left again at the first mini roundabout. Eden house is about 3/4 of the way down the road, on the right.
Click on map to zoom in and out.