During your stay with us
If I need something during my stay who do I call?
If you need to discuss your reservation to extend or shorten your stay for example please call 01223 313383 option 2 and speak with Lisa, Natalie or Nicola, our Reservations Team, during the daytime Monday – Friday. After 8:30pm please leave a message and we will respond the next day. Alternatively email us email@example.com
If you need to discuss something about your apartment, for example; report a maintenance issue or to ask when your weekly clean will be call 01223 313383 option 3 and speak with Maria our Guest Services Assistant, during the daytime Monday – Friday.
In the evening and weekends (9am to 10pm) Leo, Konrad, Nadia or Kristine are on hand to help. Alternatively email us firstname.lastname@example.org
After 10pm please only call in the event of an emergency, for example fire or flood.
What do I need to know before I arrive?
- Your bed linen is Egyptian cotton, your towels are white and fluffy and are both refreshed weekly. Additional towels supplied upon request.
- Your apartment is serviced weekly by our Housekeeping Team. If you require your apartment cleaning more frequently please ask us – additional cleaning can be arranged, price upon application
- Your internet is wireless broadband access and is high speed. It is suitable for systems with Windows 95 or above. Usage is subject to a Fair Usage Policy.
- Save your luggage allowance as there is no need to bring your hairdryer we supply one in your apartment.
- Take the stress out of your arrival with our welcome packs supplied complimentary –
- Staying 2 – 5 nights – This pack is designed to enable you to relax after your journey. It includes Fairtrade tea, coffee, sugar and hot chocolate, milk (1 pint), biscuits, bathroom products, soaps and Ecover cleaning and washing products (you can upgrade to an Enhanced pack – see below).
- Staying 6 nights and over (or upgrade to this option for a small charge if your stay is shorter) – This pack is designed to start you off, getting you through the first night and breakfast the next morning. It includes Fairtrade tea, coffee, hot chocolate and sugar, milk (2 pints), biscuits, eggs, bread, butter, Jams etc. cereals, pasta and pasta sauce, salt, pepper, bathroom products, soaps and Ecover cleaning and washing products for the machines.
- Your bathroom offers complimentary White Company mini toiletries to start you off
- Your TV is a flat screen with freeview
- Your apartment has a DVD player. A small DVD library is available for your use. Please contact our office for a list of DVDs.
- No need to find a laundrette – your apartment has a washer/dryer
- Bring your music collection with you – your apartment has an MP3 Plug in Facility
- Don’t battle with a travel iron – your apartment has an iron & ironing board
- We do not have a reception/concierge at our apartment locations but we’re just a phone call away and also operate a 24 hours a day emergency service. Call us on 01223 313383 we are happy to help
- Your departure – a departure card will be dropped to your apartment a day before you leave fully explaining the self check-out procedure or details are also in your apartment manual
- Your apartment is ideal for you and your family. We welcome children and we can supply high chairs and travel cots free upon request
Quick reference of what’s in my apartment
- Pots and Pans
- Salt, pepper, herbs and spices
- Other cooking utensils and equipment
- Fridge Freezer
- Rice Cooker on request
- Cleaning products and equipment – dish cloths, tea towels etc
- Iron & ironing board
- Clothes airer
- Travel adaptor
- DVD player
- MP3 Plug in facility